DA04 progress

Took off the y getting ready for lt install during the week when I have time. Ive been soaking the bolts with pb blaster for 3 days.
20130825_203628_zpsaf5fe531.jpg

Got my qtp e cutout today. Now to figuer out where to put the switch. Where are you guys putting them @? I kind of want it hidden but an easy reach.

20130907_181930_zpsf215bc49.jpg

I put my switch to my compressor in the top cubby under the a/c controls in the console..its just in reach but not really noticable..probably gonna put my switch for cutout next to it when I do my exhaust

Silver 04 progress

If you take the fuse cover off behind the door there's a lip on the bottom. I just drilled a hole and put mine there.

8yvu6yju.jpg

uqy6ubyr.jpg

Did read about a guy hooking his up to the middle 'up and down' switch for his seats. I'm thinking about doing that if you have it.

Last edited:
i like your idea wesley under the dash by the fuse box. Only problem is reaching for it when cops are around. Would like to get a hold of a nnbs shifter to wire it to that. i think for now i might just put it between my seat and the center console, until i figure out some cleaner and dl setup.