D1nman's 2000 Chevy Impala mild race beater build

Waiting on my new radiator. Figured with winter rolling around I better put one in. I was having to fill it up two to three times a day. Radiator came out smooth other than a trans line stripping off. Got mad starting fucking stuff up and it came out.. Sorry fender

20151124_145514_zpsvmw0bg9g.jpg

20151124_145523_zpsctt647e5.jpg

Snapchat-3211560447965367572_zps9ho2f6yc.jpg

20151124_150211_zpsm62njj9u.jpg

20151124_150217_zpsrhggg4xt.jpg

New headlights soon, hopefully can find some better tires and wheels and a new hood. Oh and a fender

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Why on earth would you do that lol :rofl:

Sent from my iShit using Tapafuck

Fender was already dented up from a deer. About to get a new one. Oh. And the hood fell, smashed my head under it, and hit the motor mounts sticking up so it put a kink in the hood. So new hood too

new fender and wheels.$76 for tires and wheels. still need center caps. new paintjob soon

20151210_110450_zpsqwffcr3q.jpg

Get late 90s Monte Carlo caps, the have black and red bowties on them iirc my impala had gold bowties. Also how many times has that been wrecked the fender matches the bumper but not the door and the mirror matches nothing

Get late 90s Monte Carlo caps, the have black and red bowties on them iirc my impala had gold bowties. Also how many times has that been wrecked the fender matches the bumper but not the door and the mirror matches nothing

Fender hood and mirror aren't OEM lol

Sent from my iShit using Tapafuck

Lol. Hood is a tad lighter, fender is a tad darker. Rest of the car is all original. The fender also isn't fully on In that pic and has the shitty junkyard paint on it still. Where can I find dem caps

Same caps that are on my truck. If you're lucky they'll pop up in the junkyard, but eBay is the second cheapest place to find them, but with them being used they will be far from perfect. There are some sites that sell them new, but at $70 a cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car is sold. New owner is trying to sue me because it supposedly overheats but won't tell me what temp it runs. I would like to hear a lawyers response to her. She's had the car for almost 2 months now SrryUBoughtAUsedCar//