D1nman's 2000 Chevy Impala mild race beater build

Doesnt the supercharger from the GTP's fit on that motor????

Yes if it's a 3800, not even a hard swap if you are already going to do lower intake gaskets. My guess tho is its a base model everything it has a 3400

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Late thought, if it is a 3400, the Wedge nose grand prixs from the late 80s-early 90s did have a turbo 3400 in the gtp, not saying you should turbo it but I'm also not not saying that you should.

im sure the turbo models had less compression then the standard.

So did the supercharged ones but people still swap them, not like it's running 10.5:1 could probably run low boost like 5 psi and be able to feel the difference

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

im sure the turbo models had less compression then the standard.

So did the supercharged ones but people still swap them, not like it's running 10.5:1 could probably run low boost like 5 psi and be able to feel the difference

7cf793e0b1573a3b6c8710813e8d0b68.jpg

Got pulled over for expired tags and i have no license. Dude was super cool. Luckily I had just registered it the day before and had the plate just didn't have it on.
Anyways it's leaking coolant like a bitch. Trying to chase the leak down. Window regulators are next. Past owner put pieces of wood in place of the regulator to hold the windows up :redneckwtf:

Probably lower intake gaskets, have fun for 4-10 hours(large range I know but some can do it faster than others)