Skyk789

Oct 25, 2013
www.facebook.com
I need some ideas on what else to do on my 2012 Graystone Metallic Z71? Things I have done already include:
-5% Tint all around
-Line X spray in bed liner
-UWS low profile black toolbox
-Leveling kit
-Nitto Trail Grapplers
-Blacked out all lights an badges
-Removed Plastic door moldings
-Weathertech floor mats
-Kicker speaker system

I am open to any an every idea, I am stuck right now on what to do next an was wondering what other people thought about it or thinks i should add? Thank you very much. .
a5e2u3up.jpg
mudasutu.jpg
y9yju7u5.jpg
me7evyqy.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
I think my modification taste as well as many others on here, might be a little different on here. But I would get Denali style taillights, remove the sticker and badges to start. Untint the 3rd brake light. If you are happy and confident in your style and the mods you have already done then just move onto engine mods or start swapping over the factory lightening to HID/LED.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigBoi

Mar 14, 2012
St George SC
I'd take stickers/emblems off, then start converting to HID/LED as mentioned above. And clear your headlights. I know I'm going to get flamed, but I kinda like the tails and 3rd brake light being tinted. Matches the toolbox and ties it all together. Compliments the paint color nicely. Of course stock would be cleaner but I don't horribly hate your tails. Just don't go ape shit and buy black wheels.

Are your tails tinted or that fuck spray shit?

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
I was gonna recommend clearing heads but I just murdered mine clear them so I gave up haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigBoi

Mar 14, 2012
St George SC
I was gonna try when I had mine but figured I'd end up burning my house down or having forever leaking lights. So I left them stock lol.

Tylers88

3 GM's and a Jeep
Apr 16, 2012
Clarion, IA
I had tinted tails too so I actually like them. So HID/LED exterior and interior bulb swap maybe some wheels but I actually really like the factory 18s somaybe some interior color matching and some go fast stuff, at least cold air intake and exhaust for some sound and a tune. Im not a huge fan of both debadge and demold on GMT900 just one or the other because the doors look to plain with nothing on them and no real body line other than the one at the top.

LSU627

LSU627
Jun 8, 2013
Louisiana
2013 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 Z71 - Steel Gray Metallic
ajutyrud.jpg

Instagram Build Page: @Sth_Kustom
Facebook Build Page: Project Steel Gray - Team Stance

LSU627

LSU627
Jun 8, 2013
Louisiana
age7y6eh.jpg

Color Matched (WA213M) HID Projector Headlights w/ Color Matched LED Turn Signal Switchbacks.

Built By Fastheadlights.com!