CustomGM Top 20 Fastest trucks!

2j1qw0o.jpg

14.81 @ 91mph

Crewcab 5.3, 3:73s at the time, spectre intake, tuned by me on hp tuners. No other mods.

Cam/converter coming this spring shooting for mid 13s already know what i will be running just need le mula

Wow, I really like that… Cant seem to find a part number though for the 99-07 trucks did you just use the NNBS kit?

I don't think I'd personally run that if you have efans and any sort of clearance. That tube looks like a snake. Although those donaldson filters are pretty nice.

I don't think I'd personally run that if you have efans and any sort of clearance. That tube looks like a snake. Although those donaldson filters are pretty nice.

Currently don't have e fans but that may come down the road, I already have an airaid MIT so I doubt I will be buying a new CAI if I was ever to do a full kit though that would be the ticket it looks so clean

I bought the slp black wing intake straight from slp, works good and I'm very happy with it, I just didn't. Like how the lid attached so I got some stainless screws with a allen head on it and pop riveted the rivets with threads in side them and counter sinked the holes so the bolts would sit flush, but other than that no complaints I love it and would recommend it

yes more fake 1/4 mile time from me lol more just a bump i am sure there are a few people that went to the track over the summer so we can at least fill out 20 spots on our top 20 list ?

lbz 2wd 4psi launch spun tires a tiny bit

tried doing a 8psi launch in 2wd ....=.:burnout::burnout::burnout: :lol:

Last edited: