Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
I went out today and bought some goodies for two of the members. Khaos helped by donating money to the cause to help fund this. My goal is to send at least one package a month to CGM military members. If you want to donate to another cause, then by all means, that is fine too. I just wanted to support OUR members here.

I also do several other things, contact me if you are interested.

http://www.give2thetroops.org/items.htm

http://www.anysoldier.com/whattosend.cfm

2012-03-26133338.jpg

2012-03-26133402.jpg

Last edited:

GreystoneCC

*****istrator
Mar 15, 2012
Jared next time im at the store i will pick up some goodies for the next time you send out a care package. I will get with ya when i pick up my stickers.

GreystoneCC

*****istrator
Mar 15, 2012
ok cool man. will probably go to the store this weekend so i wil grab some things to add to future boxes.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Package went out to Jameson today, left him a nice note on the side of the box.

Thanks to Khaos for donating.

If you want to donate, or send your own stuff to them let me know. This is not the same paypal as the site supporter.

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
How often should we donate jared?

Better question: how much is needed to send out a package? That way everyone can judge how much/how often to send.

-Tapajunk

SMiGGs

El Super Mod
Feb 3, 2011
This is a great cause, if any of the CGM members are on other forums, link them to this thread, maybe theyd like to join on the fun!

Great cause captain jared!

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
How often should we donate jared?

Better question: how much is needed to send out a package? That way everyone can judge how much/how often to send.

-Tapajunk

That box was about $30+13 to ship....

I will be doing one a month myself

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
I'm horrible with reminders, so do you think you could post up when you're doing the next round so I can donate a bit more? I'd like to donate at least for 2 more months.

-Tapajunk

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Yes sir, I will keep this updated when possible. As soon as I get my other address I will finish up this box and send it off. It will be roughly the same price. On average I would say $20-$40 a box plus the shipping.

I went all out on this one for Jameson, and when he gets it I will wait for a reply on what else to get.

Still looking for other military members who ACTIVE DUTY and DEPLOYED to come forward. We all would love to send you guys stuff. I want to keep this strictly CGM members, members husband/wife, sister/brother, or if any mother/father.

If you want to donate to a random military member or organization, I can get you more info as well.

I am updating the original post.

Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
let us know what hed like us to send for sure - ill drop some stuff by the next time i come to your place, maybe after meet saturday - this is a cool cause. I know CI does a big 'cigars for the troops' deal yearly, can we send them cigars? Or is that more of a case to case basis? Id like to send luxuries they cant purchase other than strictly food items.

:adjusted: