Jrluz14

Feb 14, 2011
Mass
Just a heads up for everyone who has ordered an antenna and has not yet received it. Please allow two weeks for me to make the antenna due to the fact that it is tough to make time to use the machines at work to make them. This isn't what I do for a living, it's a little side gig that I enjoy doing. This isn't a scam, I'm not stealing anyone's money, and have good feedback for my work. Sorry for any inconvenience and wait guys, but you will receive the antenna that you paid me for.

CHAGO

Mar 10, 2011
Spring (Houston), TX
Just a heads up for everyone who has ordered an antenna and has not yet received it. Please allow two weeks for me to make the antenna due to the fact that it is tough to make time to use the machines at work to make them. This isn't what I do for a living, it's a little side gig that I enjoy doing. This isn't a scam, I'm not stealing anyone's money, and have good feedback for my work. Sorry for any inconvenience and wait guys, but you will receive the antenna that you paid me for.

:thumbsup:

PM'D you a couple days ago. Still interested

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Look him up on instagram @billet_by_luz he was posting yesterday so it might be easier to get in touch with him there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jrluz14

Feb 14, 2011
Mass
67dfc17bbd78e05090b81429c042f1fc.jpg

I had a 24 Hour Sale on instagram this past Sunday which was 5" SPEAR style for $25 shipped. I have a stock of the SPEAR style so they are shipping out within days, instead of the usual few weeks. I am extending the sale for CGM members until they are all gone. There is 10 left. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, my PayPal is jrluz14@aol.com please leave the antenna style you'd like, year and model of truck, CGM username, and shipping address in the notes. IF YOU HAVE A 2006 GM TRUCK, PLEASE PM ME OR TEXT ME AT 508-846-1403.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

JoshA459

Jan 5, 2013
67dfc17bbd78e05090b81429c042f1fc.jpg

I had a 24 Hour Sale on instagram this past Sunday which was 5" SPEAR style for $25 shipped. I have a stock of the SPEAR style so they are shipping out within days, instead of the usual few weeks. I am extending the sale for CGM members until they are all gone. There is 10 left. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, my PayPal is jrluz14@aol.com please leave the antenna style you'd like, year and model of truck, CGM username, and shipping address in the notes. IF YOU HAVE A 2006 GM TRUCK, PLEASE PM ME OR TEXT ME AT 508-846-1403.

still available? il like to purchase one. don't have an email set up at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slonlow2000

May 13, 2015
Also need one of these. I've tried ordering a escalade antenna delete panel from 2 places now and they both canceled my order. I figure this is the next best step.