CUB's Bagged Build...Question Heavy

Sadly it don't happen over night :(
But it will be nice,I know you been waiting

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Angelo, before you order fittings shoot me the list you are planning on getting and I will see what I can do for you. Your cousin at Grainger should be able to get you fittings though - but he will have to fulfill a minimum order amount just like me.

You ever decide on the fuse/CB?

Also, I would atleast wait to get the accuair switchspeed controller - but that VU4 is a must, its good that youve planned on that.

The switch speed is the $1000 "elevel" whole kit right?
And the iLevel is just the iPhone app I believe..
Yea I already bought the VU4 and once I figure out what fittings I need I'll shoot you a text.. Need to find someone to lay it out and tell me what fittings.

Last edited:
That's basically just a switch box Yea, since it doesn't have the levelers... I have an AVS 7 switch,already, I'll prob wait and get the whole AA system..

I can onlt ask him so many questions before it just gets plain annoying.. Lol
Like how do people start doing this shit without someone who already knows how, teaching them.

When I started doing mine I had no idea what the fuck I was doing.

Honestly my biggest thing was going and reading similar builds. I read through Brett's old one, 1clean99, and especially cody Eastman's.

I'm Alaskan, so I have no examples in person to look at. I'm literally the FIRST bodied full size in alaska. Whatever you're stuck on, scan the web, see what you can find, if not, ask it on the forums.

Also, if you're stuck on something, post pictures, makes it a lot easier when we can see what you see.

I still have no idea what I'm doing but I'm wing in it lol just been doing a lot of research on the forums and taking notes, I've sub'd a lot of topics lol

You will never know until you dive in and do it. If you screw something up you learn what you did wrong then get it right the next time. I didn't have a clue when I did mine. Had only even been to one show with bagged trucks at the time.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2