CUB's 07 Silverado

Thanks Phil!
Check Phil's IG out @FASTHEADLIGHTS
MyCollage_1.png

I wish my interior looked as good as yours :emo: how much did you score the lt2 for? I overpaid out of my ass for mine considering the fucked up condition it's in

Thanks man, Technically I traded the 3-cup jumpseat I got from you for it.

How lucky... Wish I would've ran across a deal like that. Is it in good condition? And another question did you wire up the auxiliary plug in it? If so, how?

If you have aftermarket head unit u can just use the jack and a 3 conductor cable

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

How lucky... Wish I would've ran across a deal like that. Is it in good condition? And another question did you wire up the auxiliary plug in it? If so, how?

Negative, I didn't mess with it.... It was a tan Console that my buddy painted for me. Yea great condition, probably will re-wrap the lid in black leather, right now it's just painted... It's holding up pretty good but where my elbow goes it's just turned a dark gray.

Negative, I didn't mess with it.... It was a tan Console that my buddy painted for me. Yea great condition, probably will re-wrap the lid in black leather, right now it's just painted... It's holding up pretty good but where my elbow goes it's just turned a dark gray.

Gotcha. My lid is in pretty good condition considering the rest of the console. Although it is fading where you said yours is, but not very bad.