Craig's 2011 Build

Thanks James! Here are a few pics, should be able to install the freshly pc'ed hd end links and chromed sway bar tonight!

Except for the fact that the guy did candy blue instead of transparent, and the chrome looks like the silver that everyone complains about when they get the "chrome" pc. Now I have to take it to my original guy (went to someone new because of moving), and get everything done in transparent blue. Called to see the timing on getting stuff chrome plated and they said a couple weeks and I am not waiting for that lol.

I ninja'd my post because I forgot he had a DD, but if he's driving the truck, I'd still just leave it off for a bit and have it chromed and deal with the body roll.

Decided to get it actually chrome plated, found a guy that said he can have the pieces done in 2 weeks - month. Will drop them off tonight along with the pc. I have to wait to get my FTS sway bar extensions from Steve (roundsy on gmfs) anyways lol.

And I haven't driven it in a month anyways so it can sit there until this is all done lol.

any updatets his this beast of a truck?

I don't see how I missed this thread. Officially fav NNBS truck on the site... maybe fave truck.