Craig's 2011 Build

Thanks Brandon and Jimmy!

Couple new shitty pics after an Adam's clay, 2 step, glaze, and sealant:

Haven't posted any pics of the frame since I completely stripped/painted it this winter:

Just need my damn 1500 bumper to sell so I can do more powder/chrome.

Sorry for lack of updates but things have been crazy. Everything is essentially finished except for the exhaust. Unless I can find a place to store the truck inside, I may need to lower the front down 1" to fit in the garage at the house I am moving to next week. Anyways, onto pics:

u no haz kicker braces?

They're there, we were able to get them installed when I installed the lift. :up:

ahhh I see now. in the angle of the other pics they blended in with the crossmember lol

Yeah I can see what you're saying.

Thinking about buying 2 3" totron cubes to help out with backing up. How are guys running the wires?

Yeah I can see what you're saying.

Thinking about buying 2 3" totron cubes to help out with backing up. How are guys running the wires?
I wired in a relay to my actual reverse lights and mounted them on the bottom of the leaf spring mounts

48412a004a8c95a579975e5c56dddd49_zps2713cf70.jpg

ca15e4e43cc16597abefe7ac9b14bcd6_zps112cda3b.jpg

a23dc2ec6126a5e46958fa8195c14003_zpse4502ea4.jpg

The only thing I worry about is being able to see them from the back since I have the 1.25" body lift.

Shouldn't be worried about it. Mine is mounted on the spare tire holder high and out of site. Yours might be better for light output

Little, but not much of an update. Purchased cognito HD sway bar end links and new sway bar brackets/bushings:

Going to PC the end link shaft transparent blue and the sway bar itself, the brackets, and all hardware will be chrome.

Also, today I bought a new daily:

Zing haha! I love it though and love miles and about 30 mpg highway. I will take it with all the driving I do. Even went ahead and put comprehensive insurance on the truck lol.

I just messing with you. Smart move, welcome to the 30+ mpg club!

Yeah, I had a '99 a4 for the last year and a half but it was falling apart.

i would have gotten a cruze as a DD.

but nice car.

DD status means you should have big plans for the truck lol

Love the new cruze too, that was an option but I love how spacious the Impala is. I don't have too big of plans left for the truck, really want to stop spending money on it since I never ever drive it lol.