Craig's 2011 Build

shit, i had your truck confused with another.

only ones i have found for a 2011

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sja-c766sbl/overview/make/chevrolet/year/2011/model/silverado-1500

Thanks Bryan! I think I am going to go with the Cognito HD ones that they have with u-bolts.

Damn that came out nice, need better pics though, take some shots looking up at all that PC goodness, and better photos of the resis/hoops..etc.

Congrats too.

Thanks Umberto! Love going through your build threads and seeing your attention to detail and looking at your truck! I am going to give my truck a nice polish/detail this weekend so I should be able to get some better pics.

Also, few changes coming soon :)

Perfect thanks Bryan!

Buying a 2012 HD bumper today after work and getting the top cap pc'ed black. Only costing $250 for the entire bumper and $80 for the pc. Hopefully I will be able to get at least that out of my bumper setup and break even. I have never seen a 2011-13 2500 HD in black with just the top bumper cap painted black so I am curious how it will look.

Perfect thanks Bryan!

Buying a 2012 HD bumper today after work and getting the top cap pc'ed black. Only costing $250 for the entire bumper and $80 for the pc. Hopefully I will be able to get at least that out of my bumper setup and break even. I have never seen a 2011-13 2500 HD in black with just the top bumper cap painted black so I am curious how it will look.

Good luck Powdercoating a plastic bumper cap, make sure to take a pic of the melted mess

My painter said he could do it tomorrow so I am going to get the bumper mocked up tonight and then take it off and get it to him tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a little less difficult than guys without a 1.25" body lift. Angelo, nevermind the PM from me on GMFS lol.

My painter said he could do it tomorrow so I am going to get the bumper mocked up tonight and then take it off and get it to him tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a little less difficult than guys without a 1.25" body lift. Angelo, nevermind the PM from me on GMFS lol.

Just saw it lol... I need to tweak my bumper.. Let me know how your install goes.. Mine was a pain in the ass

Complete and love it! Will try to get better pics once it gets an Adam's detail.

Loved that the tow hooks still mounted right up too.

Hopefully this week I can get the 1500 bumper sold so I can order the new end links and get some more stuff pc'ed/chromed.

:drool: Love it dude!

Thanks!

Fuck, everyone's sits flush except mine lol fml

We're gonna fix that, better not fucking sell it

Why don't you post pics of how your bumper sits in here Angelo? I am thinking that you just need to trim up the brackets a little so they fit in the frame better and can be adjusted more easily. I guess my swap was completely different than everyones though because I have the 1.25" body lift. I used the 2500 bumper brackets and it seems everyone else uses the 1500. I took off the brackets (that bolt to the frame) and flipped them upside down and switched the drivers and passenger side (not sure if this was even necessary, but it worked). What really helped me I think was the relocation brackets from the 1.25" body lift because the holes in those brackets allow for the bumper to slide up and down.

Did you try to install yours with the headlights in or out?

Thanks!

Why don't you post pics of how your bumper sits in here Angelo? I am thinking that you just need to trim up the brackets a little so they fit in the frame better and can be adjusted more easily. I guess my swap was completely different than everyones though because I have the 1.25" body lift. I used the 2500 bumper brackets and it seems everyone else uses the 1500. I took off the brackets (that bolt to the frame) and flipped them upside down and switched the drivers and passenger side (not sure if this was even necessary, but it worked).
Did you try to install yours with the headlights in or out?

Nah, head lights were out.. I used the 2500 brackets as well (I don't see how anyone could use the 1500 ones)..
Cut them, fit inside frame rails the back sags though by the fender.. I'm guessing the brackets need to be raised or lowered to bring the bumper up more..

Yeah you somehow need to get the nose down a little to raise the rear a little bit. I was lucky on mine because I just tilted the body lift bumper brackets forward until the bumper was flush with the fender. The brackets below:

Sorry Angelo, I know that doesn't help you.