Craig's 2011 Build

Craig

Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
Figured I might as well start a thread since my truck has been going through some changes since last year when I last drove it.

Here is what she looked like the last time I drove it:

Specs above are the RCX 5" lift with adjustable Bilsteins set at 1.77" along with the RCX 1.25" body lift. The truck also had 305/55r20 nitto trails and 20x10 ultra predators.

Here is what I have decided to go with since it is obviously no longer my DD:

Exterior:
FTS 7" with Bilsteins set at 7-8" initially until I can find a bigger garage. The lift will be pc'ed transparent blue (front and rear cross members, knuckles, kickers braces, resi shock clamps, and upgraded FTS UCA's for dual resis up front)
Swaybar drop brackets will be pc'ed satin black along with the LCA's and dual resi hoops
35x12.50r22 Toyo Muds and 22x12 Gear 726c's should be here next week
The rear of the truck is essentially complete except for an add-a-leaf. I have 5" rear blocks with FTS dual resi shocks, transparent blue clamps and receiver, as well as a chrome differential cover from show off
DDM 35w 5000k HID's in the fogs and lows, as well as switchbacks. LEDs everywhere on exterior (except highs obviously)
Frame has been stripped, painted satin black
I am going back to exhaust dumped over the axle with 5" tip (got the muffler just need to get it installed)
Custom XM antenna (colormatched and short, exactly how C-Dubs was)
Amp Steps eventually

Performance:
Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
K&N Cold Air Intake
Going with LLP headers
Magnaflow single in/out 3" muffler

Interior is complete:
Lt2 console
Pioneer avic 920bt dvd/nav player with pioneer speakers throughout
5% tint on the back three windows
20% on the front two
50% on the shield with a 5" strip

Everything except the amp steps is ordered, just a matter of me finishing it up!

Mod I completed last night:

I will obviously update this thread as I go!

Last edited:
I have actually had the hypertech for a couple years and am fairly impressed with it. Someday down the road I will probably upgrade to Blackbear (if they ever come to Michigan), just not a priority right now. :)

bitchen truck. and i love how you say until i can find a bigger garage. made me :turborofl:

Seriously, I get pissed and swear every time I go into the damn garage. If I don't open the garage door, I have to crawl under the truck to get to the passenger side, no joke.

Thanks for all the comments guys, progress should happen/be complete in the next two weeks!

For those of you that don't know what transparent blue looks like, here is a part of my hitch in the sun:

It is a pearl too so I think it should look good, especially with a chrome backing plate on the front cross member.

Got some goodies today and snapped a few pics:

Already dropped everything off to get pc'ed. The guy is really busy right now so I won't be able to get it back until next Thursday at which point everything will get put on and alignment on Saturday. The rims/tires will be here this Friday. I was shocked at how much more beefy the FTS upgraded UCA's are than the RCX UCA's.

Should have a few pics today. Wheels/tires will be here today and the lift is ready to be picked up from pc. Selling the preds/nittos this weekend so I can order the resi shocks and hoops, already have the clamps and got them pc'ed.
Ordered this exhaust tip last night and there is a slight chance it could be here tomorrow so I can get it put on this weekend with my Magnaflow muffler:

Go Rhino GRT35614 Exhaust Tip Round Polished Inlet 3 5 in Outlet 6 in L | eBay

If anyone wants my old exhaust setup, I will sell it for $150. The exhaust shop is just going to chop it off in front of the muffler, and leave the rest in tact. This would include the magnaflow single in/dual out muffler, piping, and the two 5" stainless exhaust tips that have no rust on them whatsoever. Would be pretty easy for a guy to bolt up to his ecsb.

Sorry for lack of updates but things have been crazy. Everything is essentially finished except for the exhaust. Unless I can find a place to store the truck inside, I may need to lower the front down 1" to fit in the garage at the house I am moving to next week. Anyways, onto pics:

Pretty sweet FTS sticker I had made to match the lift PC:

2" spacers for the rear, moved the 1.5" to the front:

And the real reason things have been crazy lately is trying to plan this:

Holy shit, CONGRATS! Truck looks good but be prepared for your life to end as you know it. :lol: