Corvette Servo any particular brand ?

Yes I lubed it. And it'll hit 6000 rpm then cut out and when the rpms drop it'll shift. I'm taking it out today and gunna make sure the pin is set in there right

idk my bbp tune he has like a safe mode in there where it wont shift at 6k if you do it within like 2 minutes or something of starting it regardless if its cold or warm.

Bump. I installed mine yesterday and when I get on it hard it will redline but not shift. When I let off and let the rpms drop then it'll shift. Would anyone know why it is doing this?

Pinched Teflon sealing ring. Just did that a few days ago on a buddies truck after I've installed atleast 10 of them. Shit happens. Changed the ring and all good now. Another reason is you could've put the 3rd apply piston on backwards.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 4

Tune doesn't matter a whole lot with a vette servo except for line pressure. Mine chirps the 1-2 shift almost every time when on it hard

I'm so stupid guys. I missed a little o-ring on the first piece that goes in. Fixed it and it shifts at 5k now. Thanks for the help

Shifts at 5k at WOT I assume.

I put a servo in my truck 3 days after I got it. I ordered it the day I got the truck. It's a $13 awesome mod IMO. I love the faster and slightly firmer shifts. I shift out of 1st at 6550rpm and 2-3 at 6450rpm

probably not good to have 35's chirping like mine has a few times with moderate throttle. wonder how long it will be before i break something lol.

probably not good to have 35's chirping like mine has a few times with moderate throttle. wonder how long it will be before i break something lol.

Mainly depends on what gears you have. If you have 35s with stock gears, ur transmission is working it's ass off and running real hot, if you have 4.56-4.88 you'll be fine.

meh it was a stoplight before a triple lane, probably half throttle then he was a nose ahead of me then floored it. ill count it lol