Corvette Servo any particular brand ?

Got mine from Oregon performance, with a bad seal! And no answer to 3 fkin emails

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Same here got mine from oregon performance, only thing is that when i installed it when going to second gear it kicks in a bit other than that no problems, seems like the actual servo that was on truck was better lol

Same here got mine from oregon performance, only thing is that when i installed it when going to second gear it kicks in a bit other than that no problems, seems like the actual servo that was on truck was better lol

It is supposed to shift harder. That's the whole point. You want your trans to engage stronger and holds the gear better.

I bought mine from Oregon Performance on eBay. I looked on their site and it was about $5 cheaper on eBay. I got it for just under $20 shipped.

so is this something that will save the tranny from wear or will it wear other parts out faster since it shifts harder ? is it recommended for a DD ?

so is this something that will save the tranny from wear or will it wear other parts out faster since it shifts harder ? is it recommended for a DD ?

It will be fine for a DD. I've had mine in for 2 years +

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Bump. I installed mine yesterday and when I get on it hard it will redline but not shift. When I let off and let the rpms drop then it'll shift. Would anyone know why it is doing this?

Bump. I installed mine yesterday and when I get on it hard it will redline but not shift. When I let off and let the rpms drop then it'll shift. Would anyone know why it is doing this?

red line or will it hit the rev limiter?