Colyn. 2005 Crew Cab Build

I need to mess with doing the HI-4 but didnt get those things from you to do it yesterday.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk Pro

ISS wing ordered! Just waiting for it to get here now.... new lights, gas door filler & 3rd brake light filler next on list.

I need to mess with doing the HI-4 but didnt get those things from you to do it yesterday.

What did Jew need? Everything should be at radioshack, Jew read billehs write up???

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

A small change to see how I feel about door emblems. Loving them so far and if I do a couple of months from now ill let emblempros make some bigger nice ones like my LSX emblem....

umeryra5.jpg

egy3a8u6.jpg

e3ysajat.jpg

aqe8emat.jpg

Super dirty but it rains every few days this time of year...

Those emblems I put on look good lol

sent from samsung galaxy lll using tapatalk ll

Got a 06-07 hood.... will get the grille sometime later.

9u7u9eme.jpg

Threw it on and it was meh, without the grille. Will run it a few days see how I feel then put my 03-05 back on.... I like the look of the 03-05 better cause the hood has the grille cutout in it but the other has its perks also so I dont know.

hatada4u.jpg

yta4uhe8.jpg

2aju8a4e.jpg

u6agedy8.jpg

Like I was telling you the other day..thats been my plan when I find a hood cheap, just gonna mod the grille to fit better

I dont see how you could honestly. But try it......would be sweet. It actually is set to far back it almost touches the fender spot on the back.

Yes. Thats why I dont see how its possible to mod 03-05 grille cause it sits so much farther back. This hood is also alot smoother looking. I actually like the rough lines of the 03-05.