Colyn. 2005 Crew Cab Build

une9avu6.jpg

yqynedeg.jpg

qura2yjy.jpg

zuhedaba.jpg

ydyju2ar.jpg

Finally got me a donor bed so I can raise my stock bed floor 3" then do a 2" stock notch cover and widen stock wheel tubs.......now to find a S10 fuel door and a NNBS lid latch so it is push to open and push to close. Big thanks to chad for finding this steal, I mean deal! Lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I transported the bed on top of my bed :sneaky: no we loaded it on a trailer... :lol:

Got some new tint.... 35% on the whole front windshield...

eju3a3u6.jpg

amudyre2.jpg

a3adyjap.jpg

nu8ybajy.jpg

Love it so far, ill have to see how the cops feel about it haha....

Yeah its getting bad all over.... plan is to have rest of parts collected for exterior (smooth bumper cap, 3rd brake filler plate, gas door filler plate) so far I have (shave gate kit, billet antenna, headlights/fogs, ISS wing) so obviously the to-do list is a lot bigger than wanted consider i plan to repaint in 2014. But it will get done....

Last edited:
I like it. Went to get mine tinted a couple months ago, showed up for the appointment and the owner never showed up. Said fuck it and left. Just need to find someone else that will do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Plan to tint mine as well, but since I got a nasty chip in mine, I plan to change my windshield and tint it before they put it in.

Truck looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Well i could most likely get a tint prescription but well see how this goes most the happens is I get pulled over and have to remove it and I'm out the $70 he charged me to tint it. My guy is sketchy but he has always done amazing quality jobs but he normally charges out the roof.

Luckily all my windows are chipless and pretty scratch free. Might change them but that's a big might.

Last edited:
Well i could most likely get a tint prescription but well see how this goes most the happens is I get pulled over and have to remove it and I'm out the $70 he charged me to tint it. My guy is sketchy but he has always done amazing quality jobs but he normally charges out the roof.

Luckily all my windows are chipless and pretty scratch free. Might change them but that's a big might.

yeah I got that chip like a month after having the truck...I was so pissed. I have had it filled in and am tempted to just say fuck it since I intend to drive it every now and then, but not sure really

Plan is to get some power/turn mirrors and just painted caps... also gonna go with the dark reflector lights and the dark fogs so they are hidden until turned on... I am most likely gonna start having things shaved before I have it repainted so I don't spend so much at once. It won't hurt my feelings to have stuff painted primer until I get done because it looks so ruff already. But I appreciate it....

emu7ejyb.jpg

ysubupe5.jpg

Guess I never updated the ole thread.... got some DL3 with power turns, heat, puddle, fold everything and what not for a amazing deal. Also did the BIG-3 on the truck yesterday then "minitubbed" & rolled the rear fenders. Found out my tires were rubbing the piece of metal that comes down in the center of the fender so I fixed that and then me and chad rolled the edges of mine and his truck.

su7ysevy.jpg

8uty6upa.jpg

Worked awesome and we re-bedlined where I cut that fender section out at the top and got the fender lips really straight so you can run your hand along without it catching. Next is 2PC driveshaft and start back collecting parts for bodywork and paint.

Pic of how it sits in the back and why I had to roll rear fenders and cut that piece out....

ese5yzeb.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Prolly in about 2 or 3 weeks

sent from samsung galaxy lll using tapatalk ll