Col 10

Custom GM
May 17, 2012
Texas
As some of you know about 2 years ago I sold my 2010 Sierra and since then went through a few vehicles lol. I sold the Sierra and got a 2014 5.0 mustang and within 6 months I sold it and picked up a Lbz which after about a year I realized it wasn't what I wanted. But I picked up a 2014 Silverado about a month ago and I think this ones here to stay. So this will be somewhat of a build thread. Still not 100% what direction I want to go but plan on making it a clean daily.

The day after I picked it up

De-badged

And as it sits now leveled on toyo mt's

Next I want to get cleared lights, amp steps, and possibly exhaust but still on the fence on that.

Col 10

Custom GM
May 17, 2012
Texas
Been tossing up ideas on what to do and thinking about color matching the front bumper with a chrome grille like a high country and doing the all terrain rear bumper.
How I was thinking about doing the front end

And the all terrain rear bumper

Thoughts?
Nothing new with the truck beside gathering parts and putting gas in it

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Sounds perfect. High Country grille and that bumper are a must. Imo

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kase

Apr 8, 2012
I'm just curious, can you get an All Terrain bumper easily or are you gonna have to luck into finding one? Lol because I wanted one at one time, but never had any luck. Granted I didn't look real real hard, but for sure would have if I would have kept the truck. Step bumpers are no bueno lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Col 10

Custom GM
May 17, 2012
Texas
I'm just curious, can you get an All Terrain bumper easily or are you gonna have to luck into finding one? Lol because I wanted one at one time, but never had any luck. Granted I didn't look real real hard, but for sure would have if I would have kept the truck. Step bumpers are no bueno lol

Yeah I work at a collision shop and get discounts through gm so I'm just going to get a new one

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Only problem with cm grille is the headlights. I don't want to paint over the chrome on the trim

Kase

Apr 8, 2012
Heck yea I'll ask my local GM dealer and a buddy who owns a body shop about ordering a new one. I guess I didn't think you could order one. I just assumed they stopped making them because I thought now even the All Terrain trucks come with step bumpers.

Col 10

Custom GM
May 17, 2012
Texas
Put my black emblem on last night and took the valance off to see what it looks like. Still not sure if I'll leave it off or not. Also ordered some 20x10's that should be in in about a week

Col 10

Custom GM
May 17, 2012
Texas
Oh man send em back as soon as you get em. Don't even open the box. WORST quality wheel EVER. EVERY wheel on EVERY set I've seen peeled.

Sent from your sister's house

I called and canceled this morning. Now I'm back to the drawing board. Any wheel suggestions?

Chewy07

Wookie on the Beat
Apr 9, 2013
Stillwater, OK
Hostile switchblades or a wheel from hostile. I like the oem 20s as well. As for the PVD situation I would go for them Colton. You live in Southern tejas with little to no chances of snow. I would rock them but just keep an eye on them and make sure you talk to the wheel company before saying hey if it's chipping from your shitty finish either send me another set or money back.