Climate Control Module with blue display??

DaleJr

Aug 1, 2014
Georgia
I ordered me some SS silverado gauges for my 03 tahoe from digital dash solutions. Everything works perfect, except that the gauge display is blue and just looking for a digital dual climate control module to match. Mine is green, anyone know where I can find a blue one?? I found the bulb button replacements on Ebay but I dont think it actually changes the color on the display.

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
Best thing to do is try putting blue film over the the digital display inside the AC panel, that way it at least "looks" blue.
The button backlighting can easily be swapped out with blue LEDs (I do them all the time) but the screen is next to impossible to change the color on.

DaleJr

Aug 1, 2014
Georgia
Best thing to do is try putting blue film over the the digital display inside the AC panel, that way it at least "looks" blue.
The button backlighting can easily be swapped out with blue LEDs (I do them all the time) but the screen is next to impossible to change the color on.

Well that sucks. I guess the dorman replacements are hit or miss on either green or blue? because this one definitely is blue
http://images.oreillyauto.com/parts/img/large/doe/599-013-001.jpg