Chris G's 1967 C10 Thread

Update:

So i went to autozone today to pickup some bulbs for my 95 and before i can even get out of the truck theres a guy at my window asking how much i want for the truck, i looked at him and said well its not really for sale so i cant say. He said not really for sale or it isnt for sale? I told him that it wasnt really 100% mine and we continued to talk about the truck, showed him the dented passenger bedside where a lady blindsided me in the school parking lot, and opened the hood and eventually he got my number, not sure if he will call (ill have my dad answer and talk to him).

What would yall pay for a truck like this?
#s matching truck, freshly rebuilt 327 sbc with a 2speed power glide trans. Drum brakes great tires, nice 15in wheels
does need new passenger bedside, a little clearcoat peel on hood,

My dad was thinking 7-8k i was thinking 8-10k is that too much?

Heres some pics from today!

Last edited:
i know its not a professional job but it looks better then before imo
what i used

bumper done

working on bedside (didnt mess with the dent bc the bedside will have to be replaced due to a tear in the metal)

Primered (like i said not professional) the primer looks crappy i know

Looks better than before and as a temporary fix not bad

thanks man! i agree looks alot better then the primered spots before. I wanted to at least get that sprayed and looking better since there is a car show this weekend that my dad wants to go to and probably take his car and take the truck (even tho were pretty sure the truck wouldnt win anything) but i wanted to get it looking better and one color rather then grey spots and surface rust spots!

Contemplated going silver.......DFW