Chewy's millenium dmax

Took everything my grille and lights off to wire my switchbacks in and clear my heads. I haven't wired in my reiestors but just plugged in my switchbacks to see how they looked and I got this.

Leds in the mirrors were on half assed and when I had my blinkers on they didn't go white/amber like they should. I got the vleds switchbacks, but I think it's because I accidently ordered the CK bases. I have the regular ones on the way so once I get them I'll wire in my resistors then try the regular ones.

Finished sealing and how it sits.

This^ you should have no problem finding someone with a white gmc hd bumper that wants to trade for a full replacement since you live in buttfuck oklahoma :cheeky:

Nga I told you in chat to get the regular bases :crazy:

Gonna look good though once everything's back together.

About to order some drop shackles for the back. I really don't want to crank the keys to level and I don't want to spend the coin on cognito uca's yet. Would 3" be good or would that cause to much fgt Carolina squat?

I'd do 2" shackles. If you want to go lower just pull the rear blocks. No one makes anything bigger than a 2" shackle for nnbs BTW.

I guess the sierra is different then. My Silverado had a block from the factory. The ones that are marketed as a 3" drop include removal ov said block.

2" will level you out pretty good IMO 3" will be to much i think.... ask molly for his 2" shackles cause he just went 3" and if you think it needs more low then pull the overload.

I used cheap eBay ones with no issues. They're all pretty much the same imo. If u want to pay triple $ then belltechs are for u

[MENTION=1297]Molly[/MENTION] he has some he will most likely give you a good deal !!

my autozone ones make a noise every time the weight shifts for left to right like a hard turn. I haz vatzone 2" shackles

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

and dfw bright switchbacks but dnw to pay an arm and leg

Also what wheels should I buy. Kinda leaning towards some havocs like fiesty's or some fuel wheels. Have to be chrome. I have a set of stockers and I'll sell the Novakanes and those ugly eagle wheels to help pay for new rimps.