Cherry Bomb Extreme

I dont have the cherry bomb but I have a flowmaster 10 series .they seem to be the same size. It sounds great. Also on a 4.8 might sound the same a the cherry bomb .idk

I guess if Duke's of Hazzard is your thing

Its not rappy at all and cruising its not loud. I had the radio and heater off with those running you accually hear it very little, before I cut the tail pipe off the only time you would hear it was WOT.

Extreme is not a glasspack, and I'd run it before I ran blowmaster.

I've heard them on everything from 4.slow Ferd V6's to Hemi's and they're one of the better sounding and least drone-prone chambered mufflers I've heard.

To go with Pats post
IMG_2739.JPG

Cherry Bomb Extreme cutaway, is this fucking 1960 where Cherry Bomb only makes glasspacks

on my truck, I was hitting shit, so I cut my dual piping and dumped, eventually I will try to re-route it, I had dumped

personally, i think a straight through muffler will be better.

if your concerned about sound your not going to be able to tell if you have a 4.8/5.3/6.0 they will all sound damn close to the same no matter what muffler you get.

:imo: False. I think 6.0's sound alot different with exhaust 4.8/5.3 is practically the same. But a 3" 18" magnaflow on 6.0 will sound way different than the same muffler on a 4.8

To go with Pats post
IMG_2739.JPG

Cherry Bomb Extreme cutaway, is this fucking 1960 where Cherry Bomb only makes glasspacks

LOL, looks like a quiet muffler.

:imo: False. I think 6.0's sound alot different with exhaust 4.8/5.3 is practically the same. But a 3" 18" magnaflow on 6.0 will sound way different than the same muffler on a 4.8

:word:, 6.0's have a distinct sound.