Cherry Bomb Extreme

What what what? I actually may be interested even though it was a dynomax that just rusted off my truck on the way home from school. So are you saying you have? The intermediate pipe and the muffler??

45 bucks is alot better than the 250+ it would take to do my exhaust from intermediate to tailpipe but I was also thinking about going with 3" all stainless pipe. Anyway you could get me some pics? You can pm me :cheeky:

Im just scared of what will happen in le barn I don't wanna turn into :backfgt: lololololol But my back brakes are shot on my truck no pad left on the one side so Im trying to keep my driving down to a minimum until I can fix them. Plus I still have my buck teeth on, gonna be fixing that later this week as well

Im just scared of what will happen in le barn I don't wanna turn into :backfgt: lololololol But my back brakes are shot on my truck no pad left on the one side so Im trying to keep my driving down to a minimum until I can fix them. Plus I still have my buck teeth on, gonna be fixing that later this week as well

I'm doing a writeup tomorrow because I also had a pad fall apart