Cheapest Place right now for tires? Anyone have ahook up on American Force?

j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
Probably going to be picking up an f350 tomorrow and im looking to do er up

looking for 37x13.50 toyos and 22x12 american force.

anyone have any hook ups with american force?

anyone have the spot to buy tires right now? im not apposed to fuel mts, or a few other mts, also not opposed to 38s either.

So wheres the spot to get cheap tires and what other new tires are options that are comparable to toyo that i dont know about since the last time i bought tires.

thanks for the help fellas

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
Never bought new tires/wheels yet :okay: But back when I looked Mr. WheelDeal had some good prices on both, and eBay.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
I know SuperchargedSS has an AF hookup (OEM Parts Direct), I'd ask him and Mr Wheel Deal for a quote.

coldburn

Apr 11, 2014
No recent purchase here but a few friends got theirs at 4Wheel Online - a friend got $40 back on AF wheel, also discount coupon on Americantiredepot.com
MrWheelDeal is still gives good quote.

Pistol_P.

Jan 31, 2014
SoCal
I just did this so I could tell you from personal experience. I've shopped at Online tires (visit there site) before and by far they're the cheapest place that I know of to get tires from. They're about 30 minutes away from and I didn't want to make the drive. I found out America's/Discount tire price matches so I gave them a call to price match me some the tires.
America's/Discount tires will sometimes deny you, at times they even come up with the excuse "I can price match them but you would also have to pay shipping cost which is 300-200" that's bullshit and they will also bring up there "lifetime balancing" crap, don't listen to that shit! They have to price match them at that price and if they don't want to then call a different one. MAKE SURE YOU AREN'T PAYING THAT EXTRA COST OF "SHIPPING" OR "LIFETIME BALANCING".

Last edited:

Pistol_P.

Jan 31, 2014
SoCal
I bought some Kumho 35x12.5r18 for 259 each after getting them price matched, original price was 370 each at America's/Discount tire. Saved me some big bucks! I was getting a lot of shit from my nearest America's/Discount Tire so I called another one which they didn't charge me "shipping cost" or "lifetime balancing".

The tires I ordered.
20ksv1i.jpg