Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
I can't tell from the pic, the roof line means little, it's easier to fix, but most of the time, when the pillar is fucked, they will total it. There can be structural issues. This isn't always the case, but you never know. You can even argue with them and tell them you don't feel safe repairing it. You don't have to agree with insurance, I fought both my total loss cars and won more money than they initially brought to me.

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Nice. Pillars not dicked. Point of contact was the roof. Just nudged the roof back a bit.

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
didn't know thats what you meant by changing the stance...:cheeky:

glad your okay man!!! also make sure you argue with insurance.

my buddy got offered $3,000 for his POS mazda truck and he found 3 adds on Craigslist with a truck like his for around $7,000 send them too the insurance company and they gave him $7,000....making $4,000 in 5 minutes is not a bad thing IMO

ShredSled

NBS
May 9, 2012
Motor City
Damn! I was so hoping to see those Stingrays on your Sierra by the end of this thread! Would have matched all the rounded lines on your Sierra perfectly, and the chrome bumper/grille too. Anybody remember StrokerAces lowered 00 Sierra rcsb, I think it was on Stingrays, and looked awesome.

But anyway, quite a turn of events there! What's the story now?

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Right now the truck is awaiting winter mode and after going back to school I have no money

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Because i can't find a career, so imma get more edumacated and then dabble in telecommunications

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
My wheel money was spent on fixing the missing paint on my rocker panels and rear quarter panels. Figured I'd get some shit fixed while the truck was in the body shop.