Status
Not open for further replies.

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
So here's what's going on:

We are currently committed to having T-Shirts, but before taking this any further we want to see what kind of designs our member base can come up with. We want to see YOUR ideas. Eventually we will vote on the submitted designs and run them. We may even have 2-3 versions, colour options, etc.

Winning design (the one we choose to be our T-Shirt) will receive a free T-Shirt.

Post up what you've got!

Thanks,

CGM Staff. :jared:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBrettster

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Look,

Took me 15 minutes to defuckulate this thread. Lets keep the comments to a min. No I'd buy or DNW thats what the voting poll will be for.

Another issue,

Gary, bang up job but like I told Jared and you briefly last night. Nobody is going to know what CustomGM is? For all I know it could be another electrician company or some other bullshit metal shop shirt or whatever. These shirts (at least for the first run) need to promote the site not just look super cool.

As far as pin striping, almost every car club, car show, in n out tshirt has pin striping on it. I'd like to have something semi different not just every other shirt thrown out by car clubs everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Personally, I liked the one with the "burst". Been reading the comments and waiting to respond. I actually dig the bert stare and some of the others...but I do agree with Brett too.

Please remember, we aren't limited to one style, but the first set will be limited until we get a feel for how things are going with the member's interests.

Thank you guys so far for all the help and comments.

TheBrettster

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
For all submissions PLEASE PM Oktain your submissions and they will be forwarded to staff then voted upon by you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.