TheBrettster

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I got an email from their "marketing department" by someone named Venus "cool name, not". Basically they do not want ANY links what so ever to be on our website. Just a heads up, also I wouldn't patronize from them at all.

ckfarrell32

Just got sharted
Jan 5, 2011
DFWTX
Why don't they want links to their products? Do they not want to make money? Something I'm missing here?

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
:ayfkm: That's seems like an awesome marketing strategy. Some website that does NOT want free advertising? The hell you say.

Fuck em :imo:

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
Sounds like they have their marketing strategy backwards :nono: I'd want the free advertising. Added to the list of places not to ever buy from..

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Good, I'll be emailing them this link too...how the hell did we have links to their shit ass site? I've never once seen a link, probably something from one of their stupid fucking spam bots they created.

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
I ordered a few things from them a year or so ago only because they were the cheapest at the time. Took forever for them to ship and could not get a response to any emails I sent to them inquiring about the items. Guess I know why they were the cheapest, probably only have one or two guys running the show over there.

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
I had run ins with them on some stuff I ordered that took forever to ship. They're forever emailing me coupons. Definitely won't use now.