rjm78084

Jan 21, 2014
Come tax return time I will be getting new wheels and tires for a summer time set up. I am torn between these 3 wheels and whether I want to stick with 20s or go up to 22s. What do you guys think would look best on my rig??

Here is my current set up...white diamond truck with 20s and 35s

Option #1 (leaning towards these)

Option #2

Option #3

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
None. Imo, all of those look trashy. Look into moto metals or BMF.

Out of those three though, option 2 without a center cap.

rjm78084

Jan 21, 2014
there are better wheels out there IMO. try to find something from moto metal, fuel, BMF, havoc, etc.

I like the bmf sota's but I feel like everyone and their brother has them anymore. Same thing with fuel hostages too which I like...looking for something that no one else really has

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
If you're set on those three. 2nd is better than 1st. Kill the 3rd set with fire though.

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
I like the bmf sota's but I feel like everyone and their brother has them anymore. Same thing with fuel hostages too which I like...looking for something that no one else really has

There is a reason you don't see rock stars, because they are ugly af lol. Do you see the sotas and hostages locally or just online? Online, it seems like everyone has the same shit and no one is unique.

Take me for example. A rcsb with your run of the mill 4/6 drop and oem 20s. Pretty typical online, but I've only ever seen two other trucks in person, besides out of state shows, that are lowered with the same look.

Moral is, go with whatever you really like. If you want to be unique, have a custom set of one off wheels made for the price of your first born :crazy:

rjm78084

Jan 21, 2014
There is a reason you don't see rock stars, because they are ugly af lol. Do you see the sotas and hostages locally or just online? Online, it seems like everyone has the same shit and no one is unique.

Take me for example. A rcsb with your run of the mill 4/6 drop and oem 20s. Pretty typical online, but I've only ever seen two other trucks in person, besides out of state shows, that are lowered with the same look.

Moral is, go with whatever you really like. If you want to be unique, have a custom set of one off wheels made for the price of your first born :crazy:

That's a good point. A lot of people have the fuels locally but I haven't actually seen any BMF wheels localls. I really like the sota's. Probably just stick with 20s

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Oh, and don't think that we're being assholes (well, most of us anyway). We all generally have an idea about what looks good and what is meh, so we tend to all like the same styles and mods. When it comes down to it, it's your truck and that's that. But if we don't like it, just be prepared to catch some flak. Don't take it seriously though, it's only the internet :patriot:

nickyreno

Oct 7, 2013
Lake Tahoe, NV
Out of all those wheels, the DS645 sucks the least. But they are only offered up to a 20x9 and a 0 offset. So 22's are out of the question with your choices. With your lift you would need at least x10's and a -45 offset imo.

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Honestly what you're running now IS better than any of the 3 you listed.

If you're going to change it up, I vote SOTA's