Can i use an H pipe

Just to put in my $0.02. I prefer dynomax Ultraflow. You get that nice Magnaflow sound without the Magnaflow rasp. I have a 14" and it's mellow when cruising and makes a loud smooth growl when u floor it. Perfect imo.

Check out my YouTube channel Hondarider436 to hear it. I have a vid from before the H/C/I and after.
And you might see a vid I have where I floored it but that was cutout open so disregard that for any muffler tone listening purposes.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 4

hey im kinda late, but if your worried about a tune, contact Nick D at az Dyno chip. im not too sure if he does the tbi tunes, but he is "the guy" in az to have your vehicle tuned. only issue is he is in chandler which has to be super far for you lol, i know it is for me and im in peoria

Well , I went and talked to the guy who does all my exhaust for the last few years now and he said that I should go dual 2.5" into a single out and then dump over the rear axle....

He tried to sell me a Knock off brand of magnaflow called " street Max" I think.. But everything done its $300 OTD!

any muffler is fine as long as you can look into it and see straight through.

and i assume your doing 3" when your in the single?

Yes it would be a 3" exit over the rear axle....

Dual 2.5" pipes is not to big? My plan was to do as advised, Y into 3" all the way back...

Thanks , I know its a lot of ?'s but I want it right.....

I have dual highflow cats with 2" head pipe going into dual ( I think 1 7/8 ) pipes after the cats then it runs into a di/so Blowmaster 40 series with 3" pipe right before the rear tire.

I can grab pics if it makes it easier to see what I have going on now?