11 6.2

Mar 27, 2012
What's up guys?! Been gone a while since I built a trailblazer SS but got tired of not having a truck so I sold the tbss and bought an old man special LT 5.3 RCSB
The cammed, stalled, nitrous tbss that I sold

On to the truck. When I bought it, it was COVERED in plastidip and old man chrome bed rails, steps, and other misc stuff.
First thing was get all the plastidip off and get it lowered

Then couldn't take the slowness anymore so 2 weeks ends after purchase I got a lq9, put a cam in it along with stainless longtubes, 3k stall, and the rest of the bolt ons

Then it was to get paint matched and get the wheels and tires put on and have some fun

Next on the list is a roll pan, and possibly 3" more dropped all the way around.
Let me know what y'all think and give me some opinions for next mods!

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Looks really good man. Definitely more low but I prefer a bumper over a roll pan on Static trucks.

If it was mine I'd get some clear lights up front and go back with oem tails and third, escalade handles, colormatched mirrors, colormatched tailgate handle bezel with chrome handle, billet bowtie and about 3" lower. Definitely a nice truck!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

roundsy

RCSB and a Hoe
Jun 7, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Looks really good man. Definitely more low but I prefer a bumper over a roll pan on Static trucks.

If it was mine I'd get some clear lights up front and go back with oem tails and third, escalade handles, colormatched mirrors, colormatched tailgate handle bezel with chrome handle, billet bowtie and about 3" lower. Definitely a nice truck!

Do all this and it will be hnng

Last edited:

11 6.2

Mar 27, 2012
Thanks for the feed back guys!! I actually just bought a set of smooth handles to get CM. if I don't like them it's getting the esclade ones for sure!
I got a carbon fiber bow tie from a guy on IG and threw a set of black headlight covers on I had laying around. Take them off and get clear cornered lights??

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Clears for sure! I'd do eskys on a black truck over full cm but I like a little chrome.

CammedVmax

Still stuck
Jun 5, 2013
Longview, TX
Truck looks good man, I think you commented on my IG picture the other day lol. Your truck is like a single cab Chevy version of mine with those wheels.

Sent from Tapashit

11 6.2

Mar 27, 2012
Truck looks good man, I think you commented on my IG picture the other day lol. Your truck is like a single cab Chevy version of mine with those wheels.

Sent from Tapashit
Haha yup, that's me!
I didn't realize how similar our mods really are!

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Coilovers ftw if you want to go down 3" more. Say no to the black headlights. The Escalade handles are a good choice.