Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

The worst are the ones that take up four spots.
I did that on the last day of high school. Parked with each tire in a different parking spot. Thought it would be funny. School Resource Officer came and got me out of class to move it. He then searched my truck and found multiple cans of dip. Told me I was lucky it was my last day.

dude sitting around like..."well i really like flames, skulls, airbrushing, 80s graphics, loud paint and i got really shitty camera skills...oh what should i do??"

oh...got it now
1607058_474951162646876_1754866877420395464_n.jpg

Don't really care for the paint but I've seen that truck in person multiple times and the attention to detail amazes me everytime.

I did that on the last day of high school. Parked with each tire in a different parking spot. Thought it would be funny. School Resource Officer came and got me out of class to move it. He then searched my truck and found multiple cans of dip. Told me I was lucky it was my last day.

He searched your truck? Fuck that. Would told him you have a warrant? :thefinger:

He did help me one day when I locked my keys in my truck. So I really didn't wanna be one of those "you need a warrant" douchebags.