Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

After every scroll down, I thought, "This can't get any worse."
And after every scroll down, I was wrong.

ea518fcb622b6c9fbdebc45ec0b3c9aa.jpg

Sent from your sister's house

He's a tad bit off. He means well. Zero taste and thinks it's amazing. It's a tribute to the troops lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm learning to let people be. If it makes them happy, it makes them happy. Why put someone down and make them feel bad about something they feel good/accomplished about.

But is their truck ever going to be as sick as mine, no. Lol. But if they feel good about it let them be.

I'm learning to let people be. If it makes them happy, it makes them happy. Why put someone down and make them feel bad about something they feel good/accomplished about.

But is their truck ever going to be as sick as mine, no. Lol. But if they feel good about it let them be.

Or be the one there to buy their good stock parts cheap they took off because they got gaylo's, etc and don't think stock parts are good for anything lol

i'm learning to let people be. If it makes them happy, it makes them happy. Why put someone down and make them feel bad about something they feel good/accomplished about.

lol who da fuk leave da truck stock or it sucksssssssssssssssssssss bro im an internet mechanic ive never done anything less than perfect first try lol who da fuk

He asked me what I thought. I replied...it's different. Don't wanna be rude lol. I'll get a pick of the grill. I can prolly get it cheap for someone on here

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

:facepalm: I'm all for letting people be if I don't know them cuz who cares. But if it's kin, friends, coworker, or someone I see all the time it's game on. Gotta try to change their ways and make the world a less fgt place lol

Sent from a dingleberry