Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

My buddy deserves to be on truckrice lol
f087968047dfdc37dc892425bbf73925.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How the fuck can he drive that thing? Probably can't see out of the windshield cause the whole front clip is in the way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I basically picture the whole northeast as city lol. Probably the same way people think Texas is desolate, which half of it is lol

Qft, esp Salem and Cumberland counties Sussex is pretty rural and interior Atlantic
Yup, Sussex is rural as fuck. Warren and hunterdon too. Large part of Burlington and ocean also
I basically picture the whole northeast as city lol. Probably the same way people think Texas is desolate, which half of it is lol

Jersey is prolly 70/30 country/city

Jersey has some country ass parts bro. You'd think you're in West Virginia. It's a giant misconception jersey is all city.
Yup. Alot of ocean County near me is pretty bumblefucky. I'm in the pine Barrens so yeah. Lots of desolate places, trees, and missing teeth. Everyone and their newborn hunts here lol

Shit, the town next to me doesn't even have mail deliveries or trash pick up. They need to go to the post office and trash dump. They also still hold KKK rallies so there that too lol