Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

My camber is fine. Drove it yesterday.
d1d9a10f0d69ebeb8764b552fca01d99.jpg

But once the 22x14s show up and new lift goes in, it gets aligned anyway.
nga I ain't worried bout nuttin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
a j.mo telling other people thier shit is ghetto when his wheels have more lean then a drunk guy in his quicky mart

You guys just like to talk shit and run with it.
If y'all trying to piss me off, don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the process of moving to a little hick town cuz of new job. I need to get a dash cam dude to the hick trucks in town. At first it was funny, but now it is just sad.

a little town called Simcoe. Tabaco farmers son's with to much money and absolutely no taste. I will admit there are some nice builds but they are over shadowed with absolute trash. We got 4-6" of snow this week and I still see trucks with summer rims and boggers. No money left for winter rimz LOL

im sure shit is normally rough up there because of the winters. i know when i go to syracuse, i cant believe the rot on some of the cars.

a little town called Simcoe. Tabaco farmers son's with to much money and absolutely no taste. I will admit there are some nice builds but they are over shadowed with absolute trash. We got 4-6" of snow this week and I still see trucks with summer rims and boggers. No money left for winter rimz LOL

ah we have a few customers that are located there. its a nice drive and very quiet.