Callind Dat Bagged Brett

I already am.

This..
6A4FF306-5822-4EC1-98E0-F4D5CBDDDCC5-13162-0000117F4AFC92B9.jpg

Had to play with it a little, downloaded a new app and I've been trying it out haha

I knew that was coming lol I just had it so I figured I would see how it was and why everybody likes them so much..not bad but I liked my evo better..have an upgrade coming up and I think I'm gonna get the s3

brett how bout art arms? my bagged 00 had art arms kp6 link and a watts and that mother fucker road good. i cant imagine it be as good as some of the more in depth kits but its an easy bolt on that helps with camber. my 265 35 22 on my old truck werent straight up and down but camber wasnt as bad as it looked like i had a broke ball joint either.

brett how bout art arms? my bagged 00 had art arms kp6 link and a watts and that mother fucker road good. i cant imagine it be as good as some of the more in depth kits but its an easy bolt on that helps with camber. my 265 35 22 on my old truck werent straight up and down but camber wasnt as bad as it looked like i had a broke ball joint either.

ART arms are about the best arms you'll get that will just bolt on. not to mention, I'm making bolt in uniballs for them now so the tavel and camber will be even better