C3500 baggin

JAXlobo_00crewcab

Oct 28, 2020
Yo in looking to bag the front of my c3500 obs! Anybody know of any good pictures or videos forums post etc. ?? I can't really find anything. I have a pretty good idea of how to and what I need just want some more visual instruction. Let me kno thanks

JAXlobo_00crewcab

Oct 28, 2020
Gotcha. I can mostly do the fab work but I'll also get the individual parts. I'm not real sure about the shock relocation and the shocks to use. I have a pair or 2"-5" drop shocks already on it

TheBrettster

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Gotcha. I can mostly do the fab work but I'll also get the individual parts. I'm not real sure about the shock relocation and the shocks to use. I have a pair or 2"-5" drop shocks already on it
you have the freedom at that point to figure out where you want the shocks to be mounted. Cycle the suspension once you have the bags installed and measure full/collapsed lengths and just find a shock that will support that.

JAXlobo_00crewcab

Oct 28, 2020
you have the freedom at that point to figure out where you want the shocks to be mounted. Cycle the suspension once you have the bags installed and measure full/collapsed lengths and just find a shock that will support that.
What's a good shock company to talk to about different options

JAXlobo_00crewcab

Oct 28, 2020
Right on. This is kind of an interesting build. The truck cant have a lot of down time because it's mostly me daily ride. I love the look and the low ride. I just need to be adjustable for the highway and other crappy roads. So I'm trying to do my homework and figure things out the best I can