C-Dub makes a thread!

C-Dub

U Mad?
Jan 25, 2011
Atlanta, TX
Thought I would share these pics over here since most of my peeps are here now. I may sneak one in over at the other place, but they get no new love from me. New mods since the last good pics are Denali tails, Terra Grapplers, painted tows, and the Amps. Exterior is pretty much done, so now I can start on dressing the undercarriage up and MAYBE do a little performance to help pull the tires and wheels a little better.

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

Thanks guys. The tires are finally growing on me, but I REALLY liked the way it looked with the Trail Grapplers. Next set of tires will likely be Toyo M/T's since the truck will see weekend duty only and the noise won't bother me.

If I ever bought a NNBS, this is the look I would want without a doubt. Looks awesome man, get some go fast goodies now!

I was so close to buying a set of Fox's last week, but need to let my savings catch up after buying the steps. Hoops and resis will come in due time I'm sure....

I love the Icon's so far, but hate that I am maxed out on lift with this set-up. I can see myself within the next year or so modding the XM antennae and pulling this stuff off for an FTS or a Fabtech. I love the way it rides, but want at least another 2" of lift withing doing a bigger BL.

Looks great Chris!!
Maybe by time ur ready to get rid of the icons ill be ready to take them off ur hands