Wanted: Bunch of nbs parts wanted.

tschenk91

Aug 1, 2012
oklahoma
Just seeing if anyone has these laying around.
1. 99-02 escalade HVAC knobs.
2. 99-07 tailgate cap or nnbs dosent really matter mine is all gashed up. Prefer really good shape wanting it color matched.
3. 99-02 billet Bowtie.
4. 99-02 grille shell. no Chrome tahoe ones please.
5. Denali smoked interior door handles.
6. Tahoe z71 valence, round fogs.
7. Oem 99-02 foglight switch and and wiring harness.
8. Escalade shift lever
9. 99-02 scsb c-notch
10. 99-02 scsb 2" coil springs
That's all I can think of for now. Thanks guys

I might still have the HVAC knobs, billet bowtie and Denali/Escalde handles in the storage shed. I can check this week end.

I just bought a billet bowtie for mine off eBay about 2 months ago. I was very impressed with the quality considering it was only $30 shipped. I can find the seller's name if you want.

I gots a billet bowtie, work truck grill shell (partial smooth), 03+ tailgate cap (shelf style), and fog light switch.

I might still have the HVAC knobs, billet bowtie and Denali/Escalde handles in the storage shed. I can check this week end.
That would be awesome man.
I just bought a billet bowtie for mine off eBay about 2 months ago. I was very impressed with the quality considering it was only $30 shipped. I can find the seller's name if you want.
Please. If you don't mind

I gots a billet bowtie, work truck grill shell (partial smooth), 03+ tailgate cap (shelf style), and fog light switch.
How much for the tailgate cap? What's its condition? Does the fog light switch have the wiring harness with it?

That's a damn good price. I wish they would. I can pay pal you the money plus shipping and handling lol

I am, going tomorrow to clean up the storage unit. Will look for you then.

Yeah, the stock one clips on. That one bolts on. Its not hard, you just have to remove the top plastic cover that sits on top the grill and radiator support so you can reach your hand behind the grill.