bruce's 2007c ecsb pile "build"

f5693dac8718bb865a2d0507d922ac83.jpg
e9874ae7948a4fcbc841baf84c1a21c3.jpg

Where is this at?

Should get your bed stake pockets shaved too while it's in!

I should start a build thread, never done one before.

Where is this at?

Should get your bed stake pockets shaved too while it's in!

I should start a build thread, never done one before.
That was up in kalkaska mi in the middle of nowhere. Go up there every year for about a week for a get away. almost no cell service and miles on miles of trials. Its awesome

tapatalk sent via pos phern

Oh and shaved pockets would be pretty nice. I hate when people go to hook straps in there, these beds are weak and bend way to easy at the pockets

That was up in kalkaska mi in the middle of nowhere. Go up there every year for about a week for a get away. almost no cell service and miles on miles of trials. Its awesome

ah yeah, nice area. I've done a mountain bike race a few times that goes from Kalkaska to Traverse City called Iceman.
You ever do any trail riding on your mx bike? I'm gonna find more time to do that this year.

You ever go to the BDS Suspension/Zone Offroad headquarters, I think it's located over kinda near you...? Haven't been there myself but I saw awhile ago that they built a new larger facility and were hiring.

I've got shaved pockets on the bed on my Silvy, but if you look closely a couple of them are lightly cracking in the body filler under the paint... :dnw:

Last edited:
ah yeah, nice area. I've done a mountain bike race a few times that goes from Kalkaska to Traverse City called Iceman.
You ever do any trail riding on your mx bike? I'm gonna find more time to do that this year.

You ever go to the BDS Suspension/Zone Offroad headquarters, I think it's located over kinda near you...? Haven't been there myself but I saw awhile ago that they built a new larger facility and were hiring.

I've got shaved pockets on the bed on my Silvy, but if you look closely a couple of them are lightly cracking in the body filler under the paint...
We take bikes once and a while, theyre fun trials for sure.

And funny thing is, my girlfriends dad works for bds at the headquarters. Trying to grab a zone lift cheap. Lol. He already brought me home some new bds shocks. Awesome group of people that work there

can you buy a chrome billet grille and install it ?

i wanna see exactly what my truck will look like....k thanks

can you buy a chrome billet grille and install it ?

i wanna see exactly what my truck will look like....k thanks
No. But i do like your plastidipped grille surround. May have to do that. :Troll:

We take bikes once and a while, theyre fun trials for sure.

And funny thing is, my girlfriends dad works for bds at the headquarters. Trying to grab a zone lift cheap. Lol. He already brought me home some new bds shocks. Awesome group of people that work there

That's awesome. I'd imagine that could be a pretty damn cool place to work.

No. But i do like your plastidipped grille surround. May have to do that. :Troll:

Good man. Just say no to billet.
White grill surround does look good, but I'm a little biased there.

That's awesome. I'd imagine that could be a pretty damn cool place to work.

Good man. Just say no to billet.
White grill surround does look good, but I'm a little biased there.
I dont like those grilles at all. just not my style i guess

Getting these today for $400, will hold me over for a while and they arent black. 18S with bald 33x 12.5 mud craps. Will be watching for tires this summer. Again, they arent black. :cheeky:
31fd2d7379a643797dbf1412137720ec.jpg

Not sure if i can, they need a good cleaning but should look much better than black steel wheels

Theyre on for a couple days. No rear spacers because a fgt lug broke. But i like how they look, should be nice cleaned up and some different tires

Yeah not bad. Truck looks good overall, really coming together.

So what lug broke? Just be glad it broke and not just start spinning!!!
One on each of the spacers lugs. No idea why, ill just press them out and put new ones in if i dont move to 2" spacers. Mine are 1.5. Also thanks man, its getting there. Im done with major stuff for a while