bruce's 2007c ecsb pile "build"

nice truck a little high priced for an lb7 with 160k miles IMO

have injectors been done recently? if not they will need to be done and that's around 4-5k.

besides that if you can get a-hold of a maintenance schedule that would be a pretty good way of telling if its been taken care of or not.

Idk if i even want to swing a diesel right because all ill do is dump money into it. Probs just keep mine. Was a nice truck and he said he has all the service records and what not. But idk

tapatalk sent via pos phern

Just made the decision im going to build a race quad again and keep my truck. Does just fine for what i need. Babe can get a dmax when shes done with school.

Babe went for a nice little spin today.
cb84adc305b607f44fd49de01923a997.jpg
a7d882eae133f5b6484fe754645b6019.jpg
d928c40463a5f636eacba85aa66780fa.jpg

All that happened was
c5c94d66ff7101beb683d1280d9db8b1.jpg
4584d573209c1bf91122c84910236fc7.jpg

From hitting a fence post. Going to see if my body man cousin can help me out on the estimate and get a new rear bumper, grille(or paint the surround white), fix bumper pad, paint hood, and paint the whole bed

Sheeeeeit, bet you were staring hard out the passeger side window at that tree coming up!
Was the cruise control on, or was it from over correcting a fishtail?

Lol. I was at work. And she just took off from a stop sign and it must have shifted right when she hit ice and couldnt correct it

Anybody running the toyo open country at2s? looking for a new tire for the 18s i bought. Cannot see buying heavy mud tires for me. Want something that will last for a long ass time and be a comfortable ride on the highway.

I run the General Grabber AT2's and I love the tire, does great in the snow, looks good, wears very well
Was looking at those too. they were about the same price as the toyos, i cant remember what size i looked at though

'11 With the eco 1.4 turbo, auto, 86000 miles. I think its the lt package. Nothing special.