bruce's 2007c ecsb pile "build"

Truck is coming together nicely, nice work so far.

You're about 2 hours south east of me...you ever go up to the dunes?

Truck is coming together nicely, nice work so far.

You're about 2 hours south east of me...you ever go up to the dunes?
Thanks man. And i think we talked on gmfs about going up there this summer. My plan is to go up a couple times this year with a buddy

tapatalk sent via pos phern

What spacers do you have for sale? your pm box is full

Oh just cleared out some pm's...

I have a pair of 1.5" brand new, and a pair of 1.25", both with lugs, hubcentric to hub and wheel. Both are just like Bora but silver instead of black.
Here's the 1.25" mounted:
IMG_20141024_231439_703_zpshzzctfd0.jpg

IMG_20141024_231505_264_zpsgid80pk9.jpg

Lolz said loaded, has cloth seats no heat :fulloffuck: decent truck doe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lolz said loaded, has cloth seats no heat :fulloffuck: decent truck doe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah i noticed that. I always ignore what a dealers description is, looks pretty decent to me, really want crew and 3/4 ton. Looks clean rust wise. Not sure about interior color but ill live. Probably going after work to check it out today. Doesnt say miles :scarred:

Yeah i noticed that. I always ignore what a dealers description is, looks pretty decent to me, really want crew and 3/4 ton. Looks clean rust wise. Not sure about interior color but ill live. Probably going after work to check it out today. Doesnt say miles :scarred:

yeah it looks good from far, but you never know till you go look....also would probably be high miles if its not posted in add.

yeah it looks good from far, but you never know till you go look....also would probably be high miles if its not posted in add.
Thats what im kinda worried about. Watch it has like 300000 on it. Lol

Ain't nothin wrong with a little high mileage.
My ol girl has almost 300.
I'd drive that bish to Timbuktu

Im not scared of the miles. Just concerned about how many wear items have been replaced or ignored

True. Im going after work so we will see. Hopefully it checks out, i like more the more i look at it

I'd rather have a higher mile 2500 crew cab 6.0 than a lower mile 1500 5.3 imo
As long as condition has been taken care of

Right. ive been wanting a crew, and a 2500, so if this checks out its perfect. I use my half ton like a 3/4 ton so itd do me good

They sold the crew half hour before i got there. But i did look at a clean ass texas duramax. Will find link in a few