Brother's 1997 Z71 RCSB MONSTER

Big Tex

slowly but surely
Jun 25, 2012
Dallas, TX
Since I won't be getting my truck until later this year, I figured I'd share my brother (Daniel)'s truck. This is the truck I've put MANY hours in to with my brother and although it's not a show truck, it's a pretty sweet truck. Keep in mind it's his dd and his toy!

1997 Chevrolet K1500 Z71 RCSB

-383 Stroker/4L60E
-6" suspension lift
-3" body lift
-37" Super Swampers on 16" LMC Daytona Black Wheels
-Ghetto ass/shitty bedliner
-TRUE dual Cherry Bomb 24" Glasspacks to 10" echo tips
-custom heavy duty rear bumper that he made
-billet grill
-tki replacement headlights/parking lamps/corner lenses/tail lights
-LMC grill replacement

2012-07-10122251-1.jpg

2012-07-10122241.jpg

2012-07-10122312.jpg

More pics and info soon! (including interior) :thumbsup:

Would be good in the mud with that stroker. Howver, I bet it sounds pretty special with glasspacks and boom tubes

When we go mudding, he's always the rescue truck, pulling out dodge's and super duty's all day. I'll post a vid of it soon. and yes, the truck makes an orgasmic noise. :datass:

From a long time ago, no action shots (mudding) , just riding the trails.

[video=youtube_share;aACmIERVU1A]http://youtu.be/aACmIERVU1A[/video]

And btw, that's me on the black fourwheeler. Sorry for the sucky cameramanship, mom doesn't know how to work the damn camera. Next time we go out there, I'll be sure to get some good film!

Since I won't be getting my truck until later this year, I figured I'd share my brother (Daniel)'s truck. This is the truck I've put MANY hours in to with my brother and although it's not a show truck, it's a pretty sweet truck. Keep in mind it's his dd and his toy!

1997 Chevrolet K1500 Z71 RCSB

-383 Stroker/4L60E
-6" suspension lift
-3" body lift
-37" Super Swampers on 16" LMC Daytona Black Wheels
-Ghetto ass/shitty bedliner
-TRUE dual Cherry Bomb 24" Glasspacks to 10" echo tips
-custom heavy duty rear bumper that he made
-billet grill
-tki replacement headlights/parking lamps/corner lenses/tail lights
-LMC grill replacement
More pics and info soon! (including interior) :thumbsup:

your "TRUE" duals with glasspacks. Let him know that he is losing power, gas mileage, and having a crappy sound.

needs a visor

ROFL, OP ^ is sarcasm

Would be good in the mud with that stroker. Howver, I bet it sounds pretty special with glasspacks and boom tubes

so is this ^

When we go mudding, he's always the rescue truck, pulling out dodge's and super duty's all day. I'll post a vid of it soon. and yes, the truck makes an orgasmic noise. :datass:

It cannot make an orgasmic noise with rasp and popping. your argument is invalid

And btw, that's me on the black fourwheeler. Sorry for the sucky cameramanship, mom doesn't know how to work the damn camera. Next time we go out there, I'll be sure to get some good film!

You took your mom offroading, :facepalm:

Welcome to the site,

I dont mean to be harsh, i just speak the truth, we all went through these stages like you and your brother, but the sooner you take advice the better off you will be.

i bet he pulls out a lot of trucks with those bald ass tires..
He did before they went bald. He pulled out that '99 Dodge and that Super Duty in the video when we went in January. We haven't went mudding with his truck since January (when the tires were new). Fkn Super Swampers didnt last him very long.

your "TRUE" duals with glasspacks. Let him know that he is losing power, gas mileage, and having a crappy sound.

ROFL, OP ^ is sarcasm

so is this ^

It cannot make an orgasmic noise with rasp and popping. your argument is invalid

You took your mom offroading, :facepalm:

Welcome to the site,

I dont mean to be harsh, i just speak the truth, we all went through these stages like you and your brother, but the sooner you take advice the better off you will be.

He originally had a 2 to 1 Flowmaster in the truck but had a thing for duals so that's what he went with. also, he has a mild off road cam in the motor. Mom was afraid brother would tear his truck up, she obviously didn't realize that would happen regardless. that's why he stopped going.

Bruddah's getting some new tars soon. 37" Falcon ATS Rocky Mountain. I told him it will look like hammered dog shit having street looking tires that big.

Last edited: