BROllerskate v2.0

clear corners, running lights and turn signals all came in today. Before the weekend ill have a new tailgate handle and cover, along with NNBS tailgate cap.

Maybe even lift and wheels and tires, depending how adventurous i feel this weekend.

clear corners, running lights and turn signals all came in today. Before the weekend ill have a new tailgate handle and cover, along with NNBS tailgate cap.

Maybe even lift and wheels and tires, depending how adventurous i feel this weekend.

Fucking do it

:word:

You bitch about people taking off the GMC bullets but yet you put ON a tailgate cap? :think:

brilliant.jpg

it had a stainless cap on it when he got it, could be damaged underneath :read:

tail gate cap? why, no cap is the best
I'd do that if the gay Bedliner wasn't on it over the rails.
:word:

You bitch about people taking off the GMC bullets but yet you put ON a tailgate cap? :think:

brilliant.jpg

it had a stainless cap on it when he got it, could be damaged underneath :read:
It was scratched up pretty decent. Not to mention I roll my quad and shit into the bed it would destroy the top of the tailgate.

Yeah, just giving ya shit dude. Will it fit ok? I know the obs tailgate is a little thinner on the top compared to the NNBS ones.

Last edited:
Yeah, just giving ya shit dude. Will it fit ok? I know the obs tailgate is a little thinner on the top compared to the NBS ones.

I'm not sure I know my NNBS was a bit thicker. If I need it to be thicker I'll put the back liner piece back on if not I can polish the top and deal with it.

Anythings better than the stainless one :yaoface:

Last edited:
I never took the diamond rails off of my truck because of similar reasons. The tailgate one had fucked up the paint underneath and the side rails had bed liner up to them. Looked weird as fuck without them. :fp: