Brandon 750's new 07 build

Ok Ok OK lol sorry it took a little longer than planned. I was going to try and run the 35s with just the suspension lift till this weekend and put the body lift on then. BUT that did not work out. Couldent even turn! So threw the body lift on about to finish up with it. The 35s clear fine now with the body lift. Going to get an alignment here soon today.

Thanks for all the compliments! Will post pics as soon as I have some time to get some good ones!

Bet you sold the lift keys I was waiting on in the truck too didn't you? Hahaha oh well. Truck looks good man, I love the methods.

yes i did.. sorry man. I actually bought a set of stock keys to replace them with but never got around to doing it. I can see if I can get my hands on a set if you want.

Bet you sold the lift keys I was waiting on in the truck too didn't you? Hahaha oh well. Truck looks good man, I love the methods.

I have a set of Ford keys laying on my work bench that i dont plan on running since im going with a lift for the 04, pm me about them

sneak peak :proud:

2007lift.jpg

:motherofgod:

yes i did.. sorry man. I actually bought a set of stock keys to replace them with but never got around to doing it. I can see if I can get my hands on a set if you want.

Its not a big deal bro, I was just gonna grab some ford keys anyway but you ask me if I wanted the zone keys.

I have a set of Ford keys laying on my work bench that i dont plan on running since im going with a lift for the 04, pm me about them

Ta Da ^ haha