Boatski!

DominionsCowboy

Mar 27, 2012
Lewisville, TX
Have been working on building this thing RIGHT with a buddy of mine for a couple years now. Have gone threw 5 different setups and a couple different fuel systems but we finally have it setup pretty good. FOR NOW...

This one has a 750CC polaris jetski motor in it. Started with a 600 and hopefully i can convince my friend we need to go to a 1000 or 1200 eventually... lol

GreystoneCC

*****istrator
Mar 15, 2012
pretty sure josh and blake welded it. not 100% sure tho. i saw it in the beginning stages a few years ago and havent seen it since.

DominionsCowboy

Mar 27, 2012
Lewisville, TX
it is a mixture of alot of welding, rivoting, bolting, and silicone. We are rednecks and it leaks a little bit but we have a 1000gal/hr bilge pump for when our shoes start getting wet. and 3 yellow top optima batteries running the trolling motor, bilge, and boat.

DominionsCowboy

Mar 27, 2012
Lewisville, TX
boat was given to my buddy by his father, and all of the jetski parts have been freebies from his fiances brother who has a bunch of old jetskis from when he raced. So only money outta pocket was carpet, decking/framing material, and all the fab stuff switches, wiring, elec fuel pump all that. Well and new pistons and jugs cuz we blew through 6 before finding the right setup on fuel/air.