Black chrome or machined?

D1nman

Mar 27, 2012
West Monroe, LA
Looking at new wheels. They will be 20x10's on my 295/55 trails. See sig pic. I want to get away from black kind of, but not sure how it'd look with everything else on the truck black/white? Been looking at 20x10 machined methods and of course looking for 20x10 welds. What y'all think?

I think blacks wheels work really well on your truck but I also think machined wheels would be sick

Yeah I really like the black on my truck,but I want to change a little bit unless I find some amazing looking black wheels. Wicked mayhems wheels but in a 20x10? Honestly I want 20x10 Cheyennes but that's too hard to find lol

Yeah I really like the black on my truck,but I want to change a little bit unless I find some amazing looking black wheels. Wicked mayhems wheels but in a 20x10? Honestly I want 20x10 Cheyennes but that's too hard to find lol

Buy brandens 20x10 methods? then sell 35" tars to alex

20x10 Cheyennes will be first choice, but I really really want to see 20x10 machined methods on a white nbs. I know Brandon's black ones would look really good, but not sure if i don't want to change up a little

Wait, doesn't WickedMayhem have the methods you want to get? Idk if they are 20s though. I like them on his truck.

Haha my bad. I think I said I didn't like them on the nnbs he said to look at, but after seeing them on wicked's truck I think they would look good on an nbs

yes him and i had an argument about 17's and 20's today :rage:

but i would obv get 20's. already have 295/55/20 trails with life left. have 20x9 now and want moar wide and more lip. cant fit 20x12. so 20x10 it is. And this is where im stuck at. BMF's too expensive, couldnt even get a set when i tried, quality issues etc. Fuel, meh too many people have them. moto metal, only wheel i like is the black 20x12 962. So..... Methods. i can get brandons methods for cheaper than machined, and know for a fact it will look good, actually a little better than now. But is it worth the difference of my wheel's selling price (whatever that is) to brandons wheels, for the same matte black color, just 20x10, more lip, and silver bolts around wheels? This is why i am leaning to the machined methods. it'll cost more but thinking it'll look tits. that then maybe chrome pulls, chrome bullet antenna, chrome tailgate pull, done

Machined would completely change the look of the truck. I think they would look awesome