Jrluz14

Feb 14, 2011
Mass
This shipment took longer than I anticipated to find free time. I've been doing this a while tho, so once I find free time I can get them done quickly. Thanks for your patience and thanks especially to all the repeat customers. I think a few of you have bought over 3 from me over the last few years.

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
I'm gonna re-ask since you know and I forget. I got a bullet from ya last year for my 05 silvy with stock antenna base. Well old antenna snapped inside, and I've yet to do anything about it. If I bought a new base, they were a different thread size as an 'updated' version iirc. What size would I need to re-tap. Y current bullet to

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Jimmy

Formerly SouthernprideTX
May 8, 2012
North of Houston, Texas
I'm gonna re-ask since you know and I forget. I got a bullet from ya last year for my 05 silvy with stock antenna base. Well old antenna snapped inside, and I've yet to do anything about it. If I bought a new base, they were a different thread size as an 'updated' version iirc. What size would I need to re-tap. Y current bullet to

I broke my antenna off the base, redrilled base and tapped it 6mmx1 and used an all thread bolt then screwed my bullet antenna back on . Idk if that helps?

Jrluz14

Feb 14, 2011
Mass

The new bases are 7mm threads. If you'd like, just send it back and I'll re-tap it to the correct size for free. I'll even give it a lil touch up polish for ya

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
The new bases are 7mm threads. If you'd like, just send it back and I'll re-tap it to the correct size for free. I'll even give it a lil touch up polish for ya

Ok thanks for the clarification! Mines sandblasted anyway, and my dad has a shop so I'm sure they can re-tap er out

James

Mar 21, 2012
The Boot
Received mine in today. Got for father in law who is an avid hunter.

wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again..

Jrluz14

Feb 14, 2011
Mass
Finishing up this last batch, about to ship on Monday. Place an order with me ASAP and you'll have it at your door next week!

Jrluz14

Feb 14, 2011
Mass
Everything has shipped, if I owe you an antenna expect it within a few days. They're coming via usps. Thanks for your business fellas. On that note:

Taking more orders. I'm going to start making them as I get orders, instead of waiting to get a few orders and then making them. This means they'll be shipped a lot faster now, within a week.