Jrluz14

Feb 14, 2011
Mass
They're back! 300 series billet stainless steel antennas. These will never rust/corrode nor will they dull. These come in various lengths from 2" to 4" (except bullets which are a standard 5" length). They come in either a polished (mirror like) finish or I can sandblast them for paint prep if you plan on painting yours. If you would like one you can paypal me at jrluz14@aol.com. PLEASE INCLUDE A DESCRIPTION OF THE ANTENNA YOU WOULD LIKE ALONG WITH THE YEAR OF TRUCK AND SHIPPING ADDRESS IN THE "NOTES" section on paypal. If you have any questions please PM me.

Bullet style ($35 shipped):
amyzepyp.jpg

Round style ($30 shipped):
jeteqe8u.jpg

Spike style ($30 shipped):
u9e8uhy3.jpg

silvr z

Mar 18, 2013
I really like the bullet. But I haz esky delete...I'm seriously contemplating going back to stock and putting one of these on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrluz14

Feb 14, 2011
Mass
im guessing you get little to no radio reception with these?

These have little to no effect on reception. Of the 200+ that I've sold, have had only had 2 people who said they lost significant reception and those were when I made them from aluminum. I believe the stainless antennas are better as far as FM reception goes.

Last edited:

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
In town and 90% of my driving I have no problems at all. When I go back home to my dads/grandparents houses which are 45-50ish miles from the radio stations up here I start running into reception lose. Other than that they work fine.

James

Mar 21, 2012
The Boot
My buddy has been on me wanting mine, the day I seen you back selling, I sent him the link so he would leave mine alone. Everyone wants my antenna...

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
As soon as I get my funds right again I may pick up a polished round one just to have..I love my spike but I wanna have another for future use on another vehicle or whatever. Just incase you quit making them again lol

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Has anyone received their antennas? I placed an order on the 8th and have not received anything yet. Just checking in. Thanks!

It usually takes a couple of weeks..he does it in his spare time iirc so he has to work these around his full time job. Jared is a good dude and will get your product to you :imo:

Jrluz14

Feb 14, 2011
Mass
Sorry for the delay guys. Every antenna has shipped today, if you haven't received yours yet then it will be at your door within 3 days.

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
In town and 90% of my driving I have no problems at all. When I go back home to my dads/grandparents houses which are 45-50ish miles from the radio stations up here I start running into reception lose. Other than that they work fine.

This. Love my spike, never listen to the radio anyway.