For Sale: Billet Stainless Antennas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jst ordered a 6 ft rod of 303 stainless. Can't promise anything yet but I will attempt to make my first one would really help if you guys can post pics of the antenna so I can get a real good look at what ill be workig on aswell a pic of what it screws on to.

I jst ordered a 6 ft rod of 303 stainless. Can't promise anything yet but I will attempt to make my first one would really help if you guys can post pics of the antenna so I can get a real good look at what ill be workig on aswell a pic of what it screws on to.

U have access to a lathe?

Greg just fix it and put it on fgt

Fix your wheel and put it back on :crazy:

you has bullet one?

Si

fuck as soon as im about to get one for xmas this shit happens. oh well.

:haha:

someone has to be able to get their paws on the materials and machinery here!

This. Jared can't be the only one. How bout Bryans fgt ass?

How about something a little better than pictures and inaccurate dimensions.. I'll send you my 6" bullet if you pay for shipping both ways and re-thread it to fit my new antenna base? :hmm: :yarly:

Thought of it last week, but your kinda new and I questioned your repuability so I didn't want to be ripped out a my antenna. But if you bought 6ft rod of 303 I'd take that as your serious about doing the whole thing, so I'll offer

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

:burn:

What about Bryan's ass?

:cheeky:

He hasn't finished the retro plates yet, so if he started antennas you wouldn't get one til next xmas :rofl:

Actuall i just got them done, test fitting tonight. if all good then i will have a few sets ready to go.

:bitches:

:rofl: good point

the cutting and drilling and tapping is easy, i could bag out quick, its the milling of the end of them into a spike or rounding them that is a mother fucker.

Yeah I got access to all that. I work along side my father in law an he has really took me under his wing last couple of years. I work for a testing lab that test certain consumer driven products. So our shop is used for almost anything you can think of. Not too long ago I graduated from. Design engineering so I'm pretty well knowledgeable about all this. But I will do my best and submit my work an let me know what y'all think. My 6ft rod will be here by tomorrow or atleast that's what mcmaster-carr said

I'd be interested in one Brad if you start making them. I wouldn't mind it just being rounded at the end with like 3 small grooves notched into it diameter ways if that makes sense.

I like to stand by my work so I will be making a lot of tip samples yall let me know what y'all want an ill work my best at making them. By Xmas I should have a couple samples ready but it would help to get a pic of it installed under the hood so I can see how it is mounted. If I do start selling my prices will be a Lil cheaper or same so don't worry guys I won't be trying to rape anybodys wallet if we can get the material cheap through work that will help a lot of people. But I will keep you guys posted

Brad did you see my post? I'll ship you my antenna to help you out

PM me if interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.