For Sale: Billet Stainless Antennas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrluz14

Feb 14, 2011
Mass
I'm going to try a new way to sell these. My plan is to make 10 of each style antenna in advance and have them ready to be drilled and tapped according to the year of your truck. I am going to drop $5 off of each antenna due to the fact that they are no longer "made to order" which makes my life much more easier and avoids all confusion. No more custom orders sorry guys. I will offer the most popular styles and list what I have in stock right here. Within 2 weeks I shall have 10 6" round, 10 6" spikes, and 10 bullets. This is great for you guys since they will be shipping out MUCH faster than the current ones which are made to order. Be patient while I stock up on these. I will list new prices when I list the stock I have on here. Thanks.
Styles:

Round $30 ($25 sandblasted):
nyhy4etu.jpg

Spike $30 ($25 sandblasted):
juby7u8e.jpg

Spike w/ groove $35 ($25 sandblasted):
u8u6eqy6.jpg

Bullet $35 ($30 sandblasted):
dyrydemu.jpg

To order, Paypal me with your order. My Paypal is jrluz14@aol.com please leave the year of truck, antenna you want, and shipping address in the notes. If you have any questions please PM me here.

Reception questions:
Reception loss depends on your location. If you live in a more rural area you will notice a slight loss in reception. Most do not experience any loss at all. I have made over 200 of these and have only heard of about 5 people mention that they lost a little reception.

Last edited:
:happy: Awesome to see this thread Jared, I love the one you did for me years ago.

6873932579_678bba0dee_b.jpg

Last edited:
Love mine too, just lost some of my reception. Living in a suburb

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Last edited:
Do you know of anyone who does, that are quality like yours, I've had my spike for almost 2 years and no issues with my reception either, and I live in the middle of nowhere.

Do you know of anyone who does, that are quality like yours, I've had my spike for almost 2 years and no issues with my reception either, and I live in the middle of nowhere.

I've seen someone else buy some on eBay. They were meant to be for street bike windscreens, you need an M6 (6mm) thread which will work with the license plate as well as tailgate caps on all year trucks.

Here is something very similar to what I use to offer. I think these are aluminum and just chrome played that's why they're cheap. Just message the seller for the thread size, he should know.

http://bit.ly/1amthZX

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=111026691748

3" would be perfect match for the plate spikes you bought. IIRC 1.25" sits under the cowl piece.

exactly, that's why I want it, and I was never happy with my first one (let me rephrase that, the quality was nice, but it didn't come out the way I wanted it, and it look awkward).

And I think more like 2". I just want it to come out a small bit. Maybe 2.5"

Status
Not open for further replies.